Dear respected Employees of Waad Education Companies and its subsidiaries,
Great day to you all.
In order to clarify policies and procedures related to annual travel tickets, please note the following:
1. All resident staff will be eligible for a reimbursement of their tickets along with their spouse and two children aged 18 and below.
2. Reimbursement will be subject to the destinations pricing below which we have updated according to the average ticket prices for the current year and the previous year.
3. This policy applies to employees whose contracts are renewed. Employees who are to separate from the company will not be eligible for reimbursement or to claim compensation for travel tickets for the current year, as they will be provided with a one-way ticket to their home country in the event they wish to process a final exit.
4. Employees of the following nationalities (Yemen, Syria, Palestine, Sudan) may choose to travel to destinations other than their home country and are eligible to submit a reimbursement request for ticket value equal to/or less than the value of the home country tickets.
5. Employees who did not travel during the vacation period or traveled using their vehicles are not eligible for reimbursement of their tickets, and they are not entitled to claim monetary compensation for it.
6. The Company shall issue the visa to the employee only two weeks before the date of travel, and the employee must issue the visa to his family members from his account in the (Absher) platform.
Upon return from vacation, please submit your ticket’s reimbursement request Via the ticket refund request form. All requests are required to be supported by proof of travel otherwise we will not be able to process these requests, and this includes:
Travel ticket purchase receipt.